New Student Registration Important Dates/Deadlines/Information
- New Student Registration opens February 1, 2018
- Deadline to submit hard copy enrollment forms is two weeks from the date you receive the Enrollment email from MBTA staff.(Step 2).
- If you miss your two week window to submit hard copy enrollment forms, please complete the online application again to initiate another two week window.
- If you are not able to obtain a completed Form 14 (Student Health Record) from your physician by your designated deadline, you may submit a Dr.’s confirmed appointment card in its place. Registration will not be complete until MBTA receives a copy of the completed and signed Form 14.
- The New Student Online Application period closes on May 11, 2018 at 4:00pm. Applications received on this date will have until May 25, 2018 4:00pm to submit hard copy Enrollment documents. Failure to do so will generate an email inviting the applicant to complete the online Waitlist form.
- Waitlist sign up will open after May 11, 2018 and close the 2nd Friday of June 2018.
- In the event there are more applicants than there are spaces available, waitlisted students will be selected for admissions using a random selection process to establish a waitlist order. This process, via a public lottery, will be held the 3rd Friday of June 2018.
- The waitlist period will end the day prior to the first day of the new school year.
- Waitlisted students that are not enrolled with MBTA by the first day of the new school year will receive official notification that the waitlist period has closed and are required to enroll in another educational institution.
Thank you for your interest in enrolling at Myron B. Thompson Academy for school year 2018-2019.